Sue Schultes & Mike Murphy Present:
Dramatic View Home in Noe Valley - $3,795,000
Dramatic View Home in Noe Valley
- Spacious and light-filled contemporary 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom single family home
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on top floor
- Distinctive master bedroom suite with soaring city and water views
- Open floor plan on main level includes entry foyer, floating staircase, dining area, oversized living room with a wood-burning fireplace and Nana wall of glass opening to a view terrace
- Spectacular kitchen with breakfast bar and high-end appliances
- Media/Family Room on lowest level along with mezzanine office area
- Zen garden with stone patio, hot tub, outdoor shower, seating and yoga/meditation areas, custom lighting and fruit trees
- 2-car garage, wine cellar, and two laundry areas
- 2 solar arrays power the home
- Water reclamation tank installed for garden irrigation
- 4-zone heating system with radiant heat in two bathrooms
- On Demand Hot Water
- Year built 2009 (per tax records)
- 4,500 sq. ft. (per appraisal)
- Oversized lot – 3,123 sq. ft. (per tax records)
This is where San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up. The small hamlet of Noe Valley is perched in the hills above San Francisco Bay and is proof you don't have to leave the city when you transition from daiqueris to diapers.
From most any street corner you are greeted by awe-Inspiring views of the bay looking east toward Oakland. Boutiques are ubiquitous here. With restaurants that exist as hidden neighborhood treasures, and world-class bakeries, Noe Valley is nirvana for the food crowd. In fact, locals never have to leave the neighborhood thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers Market in order to get their dose of delicious organic fruit and vegetables.
Noe Valley is home to some of the premier public schools in the city. Alvarado Elementary School and Fairmount Elementary School are both well regarded for their exceptional involvement of families in the effort of educating its students. James Lick Middle School offers students language immersion programs, award winning art education, as well as media, and music programs. Test scores break 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API).
Maybe you are into the nightlife? Well that's easy. Trendy Bars abound, where you always find an awesome selection of imported beers and exotic well drinks. Exceptional performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene fill the clubs.
Noe Valley is that most rare place where families can put down roots, and still find all the fun and sophistication San Francisco has to offer.